Stimulus Check Payment Application 2009

If you have been wondering if there has been or was an application for the 2009 stimulus check, the simple answer is no.  There is no application you need to fill out or needed to fill out to receive your stimulus check.  For 2009 or any future year of stimulus checks.

The way stimulus checks work is that they are free money issued by the government to be spent stimulating the economy.  Hence the name. Stimulus check.   Because it is free money, you won’t need to ever file stimulus checks on your tax returns or pay taxes on the money received.

In recap, there is no such thing as a stimulus check payment application.

This entry was posted in 2009 Stimulus Check, 2010 stimulus check, Stimulus, Stimulus Check and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Stimulus Check Payment Application 2009

1. Marissa Bawcum says:

My husband I have a child and we should qualify to get the money that we are suppose to get when we file our taxes. Just because we owe money doesn’t mean we can’t get noney back for our child. He is 3 years old and still haven’t recieved any money for him.

2. margaret n. siewertsen says:

i did not receive my 2009 stimulus check, and according to my tax accountant i should have received one

3. Gary w. Moffett says:

HOW DO I APPLY FOR A STIMULUS CHECK, I HAVE NEVER APPLYIED

4. I have heard of people getting 2010 stimulus checks. that made me curious where is my stimulus checks.their letters state they will be recieving them starting to reciebe them this month. I stated reading about it on line and found out their was a 2009 Stimulus check which i didn’t recieve

5. I have heard of people getting 2010 stimulus checks. that made me curious where is my stimulus checks.their letters state they will be recieving them starting to reciebe them this month. I stated reading about it on line and found out their was a 2009 Stimulus check.I am disabled since 1992 shouldn’t i have recieved one?

6. JACQUELINE says:

why can’t we get are stimulus checks what is the problem why do we keep getting the run around one person says this and the other says that why is this far we are not happy we should not have to keep waitting and listen to oh well know it should be ok and its not

7. crystal says:

Will I get a stimulus check for 2010 becase I did not get one for 2009

8. katina says:

i would like to know if my to girl that recieving disabilty will get stimulus. i’m a working mother i wont to know if i will get one

9. I didn’t get a stimulus check. for 2008 or 2009 why! I didn’t get on, I’m homeless, and i worked in 2007″ and never recieved one, had knee surgury, and could not work in 2009″ why! didn’t i get one when everyone else got one im signed up for SSI in 2009″ got a lawyer.

10. Tracy Wood says:

I did not get a stimulus check in 2009. and now i am disabled. so if we are to get money than give it

11. i never applied for a stimulous check. can i and how?