Are we getting a stimulus check for 2010?

Currently there is talks of getting a 2010 stimulus check that would be similar to that of the 2009 stimulus check.

This 2010 Stimulus Check would be another $250 stimulus check sent out to those on social security, and military veterans that qualify.   For those that are working, there is still a $400 yearly tax credit that is applied to the entire year, so instead of the $20/paycheck you saw for the half of 2009 it was active, it will be a bit less because it is being covered over the entire year of 2010.

This entry was posted in 2009 Stimulus Check, 2010 stimulus check, Second Stimulus Check, Stimulus Check and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Are we getting a stimulus check for 2010?

1. Shannon says:

I was wondering for the unemployment stimulus this year will it take affect? What will be expected

2. p Sarver says:

A friend or my husband and I has already rec’d a 2010 stimulus check.
    We haven’t we? There’s no time table like they had for the Bush stimulus check in 2008.There is no way to find out if ours is sent out or is going to be.All we know is that our friend actually rec’d his.And yes,it is for 2010.He rec’d it via mail.Our would be electronically deposited.Where do we locate a date?
    How are they sending them out? Soc no or what?

3. judy tillman says:

how can i take advantage of mortgage stimlus help ?

4. shawn janssen says:

will we be getting a stimulus check for 2210

5. cristy says:

will ssd get a stumilis check

6. MAE BRAUNSTEIN says:

MY HUSBAND RECEIVED HIS 2009
    $ 250.00 STIMULUS CHECK IN MAY OF 2009. I DID NOT RECEIVE MINE.
    SINCE THAT TIME I HAVE CONTACTED OUR LOCAL S.S. OFFICE SEVERAL TIMES. THEY CHECKED AND TOLD ME THAT THE RECORDS SHOWED THAT MY CHECK HAD NOT BEEN SENT. THEY TOLD ME TO BE PATIENT. THE LAST TIME I CONTACTED S.S.WAS ON 02/09/2010, THEIR RESPONSE WAS THAT MY CASE WAS BEING WORKED ON AND I SHOULD BE RECEIVING MY CHECK
    SHORTLY.NINE WEEKS HAVE PASSED SINCE THEN..NO CHECK.
    ANY SUGGESTIONS ????

7. Janet Scott says:

I did not recieve a 2009 stimulas check and I was told that I was going to recieve one when I did my 2008 taxes and I did not recieve it. What do I need to do to inquire about that about recieving a check also for 2010.

8. Mary Young says:

Can I get an email telling me if the 2010 stimulus for seniors is approved? It would really help all seniors. Thank-you, Mary

9. donna says:

Hi mr. President I wish there was a way were everthing wasn’t so much in cost I hve lost my job its been 8mths and I hve 2kids an there is not a job opening here were I live an kn I can say everone is hve trouble lost of peolpe lost there homes here in quanah (tx) 79252 can u please help us americans to keep our homes an jobs that we need for our kids thank you

10. Jackie Thacker Jr. says:

I believe people who are on disability should recieve stimules checks for 2010

11. shelley says:

i like to know what taking the stimulus check long? are we or not gonna get it, cause it really unfair to us ssi people to live with help.

12. shelley says:

i meant without help–my typing error

13. Jessica Williams says:

The feelings that i had for Oboma has changed!I find it irresponsible for citizens who does nothing to collect more money!How is it fare for the people who work(like myself),who pays taxes,who the governments chooses to do what they wish with the money they take?Why cant the hard working citizens get the stimulus back?I know I can use it,and I know many others who can as well!

14. Rosemarie Watkins says:

I was dismissed from my job in October23,2009, I have been looking for work but no luck so far I am also trying to get on unemployment but I had to file for an appeal, I would like to know why it is only people who get ssi is going to get a check what about the rest of the world who can not find work or there is no work available, this is not fair to the working class or people who are trying to get work. I am now behind on my rent because no one is hiring and i am still waiting for unemployment to see if i get granted for an appeal, what am I suppose to do?

15. Rhonda Garibay says:

The people such as myself, live on poverty level income. I appreciate all the help I get from the government, but right now I am under so much stress to keep my bills paid, right now I am 1,000.00 behind on my bills. I could really use the financial help right now. Thank you

16. Nicole Mamane says:

I want to know do i qualify for a stimulus check. It would benefit me alot cause I need some, and I am not working at the time. But I am looking for one.

17. Steve King says:

Does ANYBODY know if a 2010 stimulus check is coming? If so, when? I’m on permanent disability and trying to get by but losing ground each month, it would sure help

18. we the people as we stand would like to know that,we are the ones the but you people in office and now that we need a favor in return for our stimulus checks to help seed our children on to summer school or what ever our children need ,i’ve worked all my life and now i can’t work cause of my health and will never see the oldest one go to high school,as lease this small check would make life a little better.and now your tell us we won’t get it

19. lucy says:

the only people getting a stimulus check are people on medicare who have met thier catrosphic coverage and have no other healh insurence topick up what medicare did not pay.

PEOPLE, DON’T YOU KNOW BY NOW THAT OBAMA IS ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT MAKING THE RICH RICHER. HE DOEN’T GIVE A HORSES ASS ABOUT THE POOR PEOPLE. THE ONES ON DISABILITY WHO NEED THAT CHECK TO LIVE BECAUSE AND ONLY BECAUSE WE CANNOT WORK. GOING TO SCHOOL TO LEARN A NEW TRADE IS FINE, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF US WHO NEED A WHEEL CHAIR RO GET AROUND. I CERTAINLY HOPE THAT THIS YAHOO IS NOT ELECTED FOR A SECOND TERM.

20. diane says:

21. diane says:

i am asingle mom whogetsssiandthe250stimuluscheckwouldhelpsomuch.ineedthismoneyforextrafoodandmysonis17yrsoldandheneedclothesforthesummersoassoonasyoucansendthemoneyiwouldbehappyaboutthatthinkyoumr.presidentandcongress.

22. barbara weeks says:

i would like to know if we people on ssi and ss are getting a stimulus check you have no idea how much that will help us all mr president please approve this if you can bail out the banks why cant you help the people that need help and also put you in office.so far you really have done nothing you PROMISED to do whats up with that??you made all these promises and yet we have seen nothing.have you ever been poor,hungry and worried about your bills and your medicine?we have as it is now our landlords are still rasing our rent charging us 60.00 a year for GARBARGE plus you have to spent 138.00for stickers to put on the bags…..that 198.00 a year would pay for my medicine or lights or dr visits i have ALOT of medical problems including cancer what am i suppose to do?what are we all supposed to do???i guess next election you wont get my vote

23. Nancy Wise says:

I hope and pray that people who really need this can get the stimulus we really can use this to help us out.I thought would be different I guess some are wondering is the right thing for the President Do you and your staff get a raise this year? I guess some are luckier than others.

24. mr presdent im sick a lot have a lot of meds need help to keep medcaide for meds /doctorshad 6 bypsses i need more money to pay for this thank you margaret scott

25. Terry says:

the first thing is that what we get is hard to live off of and people doesn’t understand that

26. geannine says:

A FAMILY TOLD ME THAT I WOULD BE GETTING A STIMUS CHECK THIS MONTH. I SAID IT’S NOT TRUE I HAVE’NT ANYTHING ON THE NEWS.

27. melissa tucker says:

IM ON DISABITY ,I ONLY GET ENOUGH MONEY TO PAID MY BILLS,I DON’T THINK IT RIGHT ,JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE WORKD ALL OF THEY LIFE AND CAN NOT MAKES ENDS MEET.I SPEAK FOR OTHER TOO,WHY IS IT THATWE ONLY GET A LITTLE BIT OF MONEY JUST TO PAID OURS BILLS,AND HAFE OF THE TIME THAT NOT ENOUGH,LIKE ME I DON’T GET THAT MUCH FOOD STAMPS ,THEIR FOR I HAVE TO TAKE SOME OF MY MONEY TO BUY FOOD WITH ,I SEE PEOPLE ON WELFARE GET LIKE 200 DALLORS OR MORE IN THEY DON’T HAVE ANY KIDS AT ALL ,WHEN US SICK PEOPLE ONLY GET 66 DALLOR OR LESS ,TELL ME WHAT WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE ? SOMETHING IS.WHEN THEY CAN WORK SOME OF THEM JUST SITTING THIER COTTRECT FOOD STAMPS AND A CHECK WHEN WE DISABITLY PEOPLE DON’T GETS NOTHING,I DON’T THINK THATS RIGHT.PEOPLE JUST SIT UP THIER IN THE WHITE HOUSE PUSHING THEY PENS ,AND LIVING GOOD THEY DONT HAVE TO WORRIE ABOUT ANYTHING AT ALL.SO PLEASE FIX OURS PROMBLE GIVE US MORE MONEY ON OUR CHECK FOR WE CAN LIVE RIGHT AND TELL THE PEOPLE OF HUB STOP GOING UP ON OUR RENT EVERY TIME WE GET SOME MONEY ON OUR CHECKS THATS NOT RIGHT.

28. Joanne says:

Iam now a senior, I have paid taxes all my life, working tax, property tax, income tax, township tax, state tax. Now I need some help! Don’t tell me I don’t deserve some help in my old age. My husband is disabled and we could sure use the help. Whipper-snappers take heed, you will be Old some day too.

29. vickie says:

i would like to know when i will get my 2010 stimulus check i can use the money to pay the high electric gets and i am sure others in my home town feels the same way. thank you

30. vickie says:

i am a middle age person on disability the amount that i recieve every doesn’t really help to pay all of my bills by the time i pay my bills i barely have enough to buy food i really can use the 250.oo as well as other on a fixed income please help thank you

31. vickie says:

i am a middle age person on disability the amount that i recieve every month doesn’t really help to pay all of my bills by the time i pay my bills i barely have enough to buy food i really can use the 250.oo as well as other on a fixed income please help thank you

32. kathy says:

am senior citizen and need this stimulus to pay high utility bills. heard one was supposed to be sent out in march, here it is July, what happened, aor is the covernment lying more to the older peopleas usual

33. kathy says:

what happened to the stimulus, we senior citizens were to get agin this past March. Here it is july and I don’t see anythig in the mail. Could use it for the high utility bills. Why don’t you want to help us senior citizens, you took our cost of living away from wihat I hear maybe for several years. Why don’t you what to help us out. One day you will be our ages,but oh, you will have the money, since your taking it now from us.

34. me and my son really need that check for any amount.

35. betty pugh says:

were is the checks we really need it are we get one or not yall need too let people no isthat true or not i need it too buy grosesrs and paid bills people dont understana thats it thank you

36. vanessa says:

you know what really get me is all the people that gets help from soical services, they get every thing handed to them money for school clothes, to pay ther rent ,utilatys, food…..but when we go see if we can get some help for 1 moth not years. they denie you because u make more than 2200 a month for a family of 6….and thats not bring home thats gross……have bills out the ass…..i guess ill just have to live on mac n cheese and hot dogs….gass prices r going up, food is going up,BUT NOT OUR PAY CHECKS. i make 7.25 and our my house payment is 369… my last pay check was 160.00 bring home now caulate that one, electric,gas, food,gas to get back n forth to work……when is it going to give for the people that r working and need the help

37. christine mendenhall says:

My husband had to go on kidney dialysis they are taking 660.00 from are 1,296.00 a month ssd we get each month that includes me to. As they are going to retro the medicare card he received so we are short 660.00 dollars this month lets add the 112.00 they want for medigap. well we sure got screwed at age 63 and 64 that stimulus sure would have helped for food they want himn to have nutrition. maybe i wont vote anymore.

38. Bernice Hill says:

You people take out $110.50 a month from my disability check, and it leaves me w/ not much. It’s not fare because i worked over 30 years. no fare!!! Some people have never worked and get more than i do just for lying!!!!my husband is retierd military and we don’t get much 2 gether.Some of us are being treated like WE don’t exist!!!!

39. Kay says:

People that think people like us on disability don’t deserve to recieve a stimulus check is crazy. For one thing we can’t help that we can’t work. Another thing is we haven’t been getting a cost of living raise like people that are able to work get their raises at work. We can barely make it on what we get to begin with. WE REALLY NEED A STIMULUS CHECK. IT HELPS ALOT, especially with propery taxes so we can keep our houses.