When does the 2010 stimulus check come out?

Stimulus check for 2010, when does it come out?

The 2010 stimulus check will probably come out the same time it did last year for the 2009 stimulus check in late spring / early summer.  This will more then likely be a $250 stimulus check sent those that are retired on social security or are veterans from the military.

Everyone else still has the same stimulus benefits that are being carried over from 2009.

This entry was posted in 2010 stimulus check and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to When does the 2010 stimulus check come out?

1. Phyllis Whitmer says:

I thought a check for one on social security was coming out at the end of January 2010?

2. I think everyone who is on social sercurty and low-income should get a stimulus check. and you talking one who is on low income budget who lives on check by check every month and who is disable

3. sherri & robert little says:

My husband did not receive a stimulus check in 2009 we are both on disability me ss and his is va do we have to file income taxes to get them. when i went to file this year the lady said we didn’t need to file so what do we do. It is hard living on just what we get.

4. IRENE WALKER says:

ARE WE GET A STIMULUS CHECK FOR THE YEAR 2010 AND WHEN IS IT ALMOST TO BE SEND OUT THANK YOU IRENE WALKER

5. Toni Sumberlin says:

I am on disability and receive SSI. Will I be receiving a stimulus check this year ?

6. margaret yakimovich says:

everybody else has there hands out,now us people that r on social security r looking forward to the stimulus checks,please consider the stimulus checks.i live in poverty

7. is people that drawl ssa diablety ar the going to get the 250 for 2010 or what

8. p Sarver says:

there is no 2010 stimulus check.the government is putting out disinformation and the word has spread all over the internet.But if you go to the SSA site itself and read re the Economic Recovery Act you will find out that this info is all bogus.
    No checks.Sorry if you really needed it but this is absolutely true.I hate to disappoint you but i hate to see you wait for something that is not going to happen.

9. sheryl cooley says:

i was wondering if you could tell me when the stimulus checks for 2010 will be here because i am 6 months almost 7 months pregant and i need to support the baby

10. dorothy says:

well are we getting it or not

11. david w williams says:

hey iam i think that good but $250.00 is not going to get it my rent just going up.i think $500.00 is better the 200.00 i then can buy food keep up with rent.thanks you.

12. michelle says:

when will everybody know when and if they do qualify for a stimulus check for 2010. everyone that did a tax return should be qualified to receive a stimulus and not and extra $20 added to there pay check that just like not receiving no extra money with all the taxes that keep rising

13. Josie says:

Will there be a $250.00 stimulus check this spring for people on social security or disability? It seems to be questionable at this time. Thank you

14. i would likr to recieve a stimilus check for me and my children im a single mom on pa and self employed i try my best tosupport my family

15. debby says:

i think that no cost of living increase this year hurt all poeplewho live on nothing now the price of food has doubled .gas everything has gone up but our monthly payments from the goverment. so maybe you should look at raising our monthly benifit to cover our bills thanks for nothing.

16. tammy coward says:

WHEN DO WE GET 250.00 DOLLAR STIMULUS CHECK HAS IT BEEN SIGNED THE BILL ON IT YET?

17. lynn brady says:

i hope there is a stimulus check for us disabled ,because the cost of living didn’t go up,so our ssi checks didn’t go up.”funny thing”, costs of the prices seem to go up all over the world.wich makes it very hard for people who try to budget every penny,on low,low income that has always had it hard to do,have even a harder time now with this whole u.s.a. at its worse time it has in many years.

18. lynn brady says:

i hope there is a stimulus check for us disabled,because the cost of living didn’t go up,so our ssi checks didn’t go up.”funny thing”,costs of the prices seem to go up all over the world.witch makes it very hard for people who try to budget every penny,on low,low income has always had it hard to do.and now it’s eve harder now with the whole U.S.A.at it’s worse time now then we had in past years.

19. Wanda L Villegas says:

I’M A SINGLE PARENT TAKING CARE OF MY TWO KIDS AND LIVING PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK AND MAKING ENDS MEET. A STIMULUS CHECK WOULD BE GREAT THIS YEAR BECAUSE THAT HELPS OUT IN SCHOOL CLOTHES AND SUPPLIES WHEN YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO BUY IT. AS FOR ME WORKING FOR THE SCHOOL DISTRICT ALOT OF THEM DON’T OFFER SUMMER PAY. SO THAT MEANS YOU WOULD HAVE TO GET A SUMMER JOB AND PAYING CHILD CARE OR SOMEONE ELSE TO CARE FOR YOUR CHILD. THIS YEAR I WOULD LOVE TO BE HOME WITH MY KIDS BUT I HAVE TO GET ANOTHER JOB JUST TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE SUMMER. Please reconsider sending out stimulus check. That would really be a blessing to all that are in a need of help. We all work hard and deserve some extra money.

20. Mike Nagel says:

What is up with the 2010 Stimulas checks? My wife and I are barely making it now, and believe me when I say that the last week of every month there is no food in our house. Why are the rich still getting richer and us poor just keep getting poorer? First there is no cost of living increase for 2010 or 2011. Now we aren’t getting our checks? If things don’t get better soon, we are moving to Canada..We are in a desperate situation

21. PEGGY CARTER says:

SINCE WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET ARAISE AND EVERYTHING CONTINUED TO GO UP WHY HAVE WE BEEN FORGOTTEN I KNOW IT MAY NOT BE ABIG ISSUE TO YOU BUT I THINK WE BEING UNITED STATES CITIZENS WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW AND LEFT OUT ON THE LIMB NOT KNOWING IF YOU DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT ON TV SEND US A LETTER

22. Andrea Kramer says:

Why on earth are we giving a check to the people on Social Security and not to the people earning it? Why should you get anything if you are not working? I pay for your check every month. Now I have to give this money away too? WTF?

23. judy says:

can we check and see if we already have a stimulus check coming?

24. Tommiletha Linen says:

I would like to receive a check this year, Last year the board of ed. took it and I wasn’t able to stay were I was because I couldn’t afford to buy food are personal items due to high rent and light bill. to help me out with my bills. I am on SSI and its not enough to help me out with all the high rent lights and water bills. I would love some help please thanks

25. Brenda says:

I love these comments. Remember we all vote every 4 years…we decide who to vote for. No matter what happens there is a mess to recover from for the last 10 plus years and if you think Obama or any other president can make immediate changes – you all are crazy. As for the idiots telling people to work or get a job…some of these people on SSI/SSDI have worked their entire lives and have earned it. I have been disabled for years, not because I chose to be that way, it happened that way. My son is disabled as well and can’t work…so be careful who you put down…the united states is full of people – like a community – we all need to try and be together for the common cause. I believe people who work Should get a stimulus check, but also believe they shouldn’t make more than a certain amount. I believe that low income people as well as disabled/retired people should receive a check as well. The government has changed…for the worse…remember we’re suppose to have rights, but it’s hard to have rights when the government takes them rights away, but as a group of people, with common causes and thoughts, we all need to be together and stand up for each other – No matter our religion – sex or race.

26. L. Taylor says:

Andrea, I think you don’t understand the Social Security thing…. You work and pay in for your Social Security, JUST LIKE WE DID…..When or if you become disabled (which I pray to the good LORD you don’t)or you retire and CAN’T work, you will understand how important our little Social Security Check are to us….. (hopefully)You said why should we get anything if we are not working???? WE worked and payed for what we get and most of us would love to still be working.. Not sounding like a cry baby , but like this month we had to choose, food or our med’s., cause our med’s for my husband n I are over 200.00 a mo. with prescription coverage. Which it could be worse, I guess. But, I know that the Lord will help us..

27. Victoria says:

Andrea,please get your facts straight.. You really sound really really stupid!!!!!

28. nora douglas says:

yes i didn’t get any check yet when are we going to get it they said they are going by the last number of you’r s.s.number yes so when are we getting it write me back please

29. nora douglas says:

i didn’t get my check yet