2010 Stimulus Check

Currently at this time there is no 2010 Stimulus Check.

President Obama has recently gone to Congress to get them to approve a bill that will allow those on Social Security and Veterans to receive a $250 check similar to that of the 2009 Stimulus Check.  At this time there is no official word on when or if these stimulus checks will go out.  However it is likely that these checks will go out late spring / early summer in 2010 if and when they do happen.

For the rest of America that are currently employed.  There more then likely won’t be a 2010 Stimulus Check because of the tax credit that has been set aside for everyone.  Remember how you are paying ~$20/week less in taxes over the year as a Stimulus Check?  That same amount will be deducted from January 1 to the end of the year, so it is possible that it will be more like $12-$15/week instead.

Stay tuned to this site for all your 2010 Stimulus Check updates.

This entry was posted in 2010 stimulus check, Second Stimulus Check, Stimulus Check and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

85 Responses to 2010 Stimulus Check

1. irene griffin says:

what month do thy send out the stimulus checks for 2010

2. baba says:

when will they send 2010 stimulus checks be mail.

3. Pingback: 2009 Stimulus Check » Blog Archive » President Obama proposes new stimulus check and stimulus funding

4. Belinda Wilkerson says:

I am a senior Citizen God please help us I am Living on 596.00, with the help of a friend what are us old people suppose to do die!

5. Belinda Wilkerson says:

I am A senior citizen living on 596.00 a month with the help of a friend what are us older citizens suppose to do? God please help us???

6. Jeremy Roberts says:

Please Get The 2010 Stimulas checks sent out soon. I really need it to pay bills.

7. Man I got layed off in the recession
    And its Impossible for me to find Employment I even moved to another City just so i could work but i have Received no employment, I did not know about the 2009 check but I really Need the 2010 check

8. adam hicks says:

hey you lazy people we made it before they started the checks we will make it with out it and stop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! complaining.

9. Pingback: 2009 Stimulus Check & 2010 Stimulus Check » Blog Archive » Is there a Stimulus Check for 2009

10. mark nelson says:

i have 2 grils in whiellchair i need stimuiuscheck to pay some bill my rent is 1,150 mouth i am on a fix in come why is it not stimuuscheak for renter to help the to pay rent like i do

11. shirley p. campos says:

when do we get 2010 stimulas check everything going up but nothing new coming in. makes it very hard to get by.im 80 years old need some relief of any kind.

12. Krys W says:

THEY ARE NOT SENDING OUT STIMULUS CHECKS FOR 2010!!! ONLY THOSE ON SSI GET A STIMULUS!!!! AND I AGREE WITH ADAM STOP EFFIN COMPLAINING ABOUT BILLS!!! IM ONLY 21 AND HAVE HAD NO PROBLEM FINDING EMPLOYMENT AND HAVE ALSO MOVED STATES!!!! YOUR JUST TOO LAZY OR TOO PICKY!!!

13. Dottie says:

Are we going to get a stimulus check of $250 for those of us on Social Security????? I’ve been to all the “official” sites, i.e. Social Security and IRS, etc. and there is NO TALK of it at all. If it were a done deal, wouldn’t you think they would have it posted on the socialsecurity.gov site? I bet they are going to let us twist in the wind with our little hand out waiting for their kindness. And don’t call me lazy Adam Hicks. I worked all my life and didn’t waste my money. You try to live on $700 per month, you idiot!

14. pete says:

Prices have skyrocketed, but the government say’s zero inflation, so they take away our yearly cost of living. They promised a 2010 $250.00 stimulis, and now it seems they are taking that away also.
    Why go after the poor when the fat cats are filling their pockets.

15. quila says:

Do young children receive stimulus checks, also.

16. melissa says:

I’ve worked real hard all year. No matter how much money I brought in it never was enough. Stimulas checks are needed for a lot of people just to help get back on track, because things are just getting more expensive, not cheaper.

17. pam erskine says:

I am happy hopefully the people who need something will get a check but the thing I dont understand is the tax credit & paying less in taxes when they are taking more fed withholding out of my husbands check from the first of the year.

18. willie says:

i think it’ crap that those people get that check!!!!!!!

19. willie says:

some of those people are soooooooooooooolazy that they don’t deserve it!

20. ashley marks says:

ok.. so are they sending out 2010 stimulus payments for everyone who qualifies or just for senior citizens and veterens??? this money would really help with my 2 yr old son.. please help and soon

21. terra sparks says:

i got social security untill Augest 2009 because of my father passing away. so does that mean i might beable to get the syimulus check?

22. lewis taylor says:

i recently applied for a stimulus check and am very dissapointed in the application takers performance because she left me uncertain whether i would be receiving a check or not and she would not answer my questions

23. Mr DL says:

If all of you ask so much for a stimlus check that is only paid out one time a year and say that you are going to die? what happens after you spind this check in the same day. do you die tommarrow? or the next day.? I laugh for what i see and here. A check comes every month this is what you earned for working for 35 years, or did you work that long or were on welfair for a long time to make such little money. or was it you company that paid you so littele and their richer today. what ever the case my be, you are your own boss. live on $1300.00 a month, I did not get state aid. what happen to you??? I took every one?

24. Mr joe says:

Okay: you may have a point? The stimulus checks only come out once a year, we should be happy that we do get something. It is better than nothing. Why blame some one eles for our own complaints. why complaine. Lucky we are today. that we do have some kind of income. Thank god for that.

25. Mr joe says:

Would like to ask? I know that this page is watched very closly. If no one did get a raise on their social security checks this year. and we are in a recession. What mothods are their to lower the cost of living that is going up? I know for a fact the our chess is going up 2.0% as of the 6th of feb.
    i over head the conversion. What was not freezed on food and ect.
    Does this makes since, and why are we paying so much for the cost of pecos each minute of the day? which runs in the billions of dollars each month? I hope this was okay to say with out major problmes.

26. william t. says:

Soon the goverment and towel heads will own everything in america.thats their goal.

27. alicia says:

stimulus checks 2010 will be issued or start by march 31 2010

28. alicia says:

for that person who said stop being lazy theres nothing dummy for no one why cant we get a piece exspecially since we got no cola allowance lighten up jerk

29. Barbara says:

Listen Mr. Adam Hicks and all you Adam Hicks out there. If we “THE PEOPLE” don’t complain about what is going on nothing will get better.The real problem is when we shut up and keep taking what we are dealt.We voted for these ppl that represent us and if they aren’t doing the job then we should let them know.

30. Yolanda says:

Obama is supportive of those in need i say let obama do what he do & let the people who really need it get it!

31. vicky says:

ihopo we soon getthe2010 checks i moved andthattook allmy money this check would helpalot.can thesepeoplemakeuptheremines to whether wearegettingoneornot.

32. Bonnie says:

WELL IF THERE IS MONEY TO BUY HOUSES AND APPLIANCES THEN IT WOULD BE GREAT TO EXTEND THIS AND GIVE SENIORS,DISABLED AND VETRANES A BIT OF MONEY $250.00 AS PROMICED. I READ THAT MASSACHUSISE INMATES GOT STIMULUS MONEY. SO COME ON CONGRESS GET OFF YOUR A— AND HELP THOSE WHO NEED IT AND THEY DONT NEED APPLIANCES,THAT WILL NOT PAY BILLS. SO GET THOSE CHECKS TO THESE PEOPLE WHO REALLY NEED IT NOT DRUGGIES AND ALCOLICS,AND THOSE WHO LIVE MAINLY OFF THE WEFARE SYSTUM

33. Bonnie says:

ADAM HICKS BET YA LIKED TO GET THESE CHECKS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE SO SUSH UP

34. Mary Harder says:

What I don’t understand is they say we don’t need a raise on our social securty but the senate and congress vote themselves a 17% raise. How is this fair, we should be the one’s that give them their raise on their performance. Then see how maany get a raise. And they should have the same insurance that we have to have and see how they like it. they do not care about us, they get the best of everything and we are the one’s that foot the bill

35. Jennifer McPherson says:

Sorry, everyone, but there is NO 2010 CHECK coming out as of March, 2010. The bill to do so was SQUASHED by Congress. Lets remember that come voting time!!! We need to stop looking for gift horses. Too bad the government decided to tease us old folks. We didn’t have it before. Remember, the called it a “ONE-TIME PAYMENT” for a reason. God Bless us!

36. shawn janssen says:

have they decided when they will be sending out the 2010

37. kathy carmosino says:

pleaSE MR PRESIDENT WE THE PEOPLE NEED ANOTHER STIMULUS CHECK ITS VERY HARD TO MAKE ENDS MEET I GET 562 DOLLARS A MONTH I TRY TO MAKE ENDS MEET B UT SOMETIMES I HAVE TO GO WITHOUT PLEASE HELP THE PEOPLE KC

38. Peggy Drobney says:

March,27,2010
    Sorry guys! There will be no senior or veterans stimulus check for 2010! Senate or who ever denied it! Thats what I heard,so I am just going to forget about it! It sure would help, but who really cares about seniors 60 an over? I thought these were suppose to be great years! Yea Okay! When your single there is not enough money for a pot to piss in! Like to see them live on S.S. for 2 months! They couldn’t! Well have a nice summer!
    Oh yea Adam Hicks! We are not lazy people!!!! You should know that!!! They should of not said anything about a check in 2010 then!!!!!

39. Deedarlin says:

Who Ever Called Folk Lazy Your Probably Rich Or A Republican. Theres A Difference In Being Lazy Compared To Being Disabled. But You Probably Only Think About Your Wealth Huh? No Worries No Cares.

40. Seniors are revered in China but America does not take care of their sick and old. We didnt get a cola raise for 2010 but they raised every aspect of our Medicare. I used to pay $15 for a diagnostic test and its now $208. They ok leaving “children” on their parents insurance till they are 25 and seniors are going without tests and procedures because we cant afford them. If Obamas family needs medicare attention, you bet they will get it. Are we so worthless that we are cast out? How many of us seniors will die of illnesses that could have been detected and cured if found early, if only we could have afforded the tests? We make too much to be on Ahhcs and food stamps but not enough to get proper medical attention. Basically we are screwed! Quit lending my money to other countries and take care of us Obama. I put my faith in you, now earn it. In parting, I buy my shoes at Goodwill, nothing wrong with that. It was admirable that Mrs Obama volunteered to serve the poor at a soup kitchen in New York but please tell her to leave her $800 tennis shoes at home next time. Dont believe me? Google it!

41. Dayna says:

RE: Adam Hicks

Your comment is rude and uncalled for. I am on disability because of Multiple Sclerosis and not everyone is LAZY! It’s difficult to get by these days and when you’re on a fixed budget it makes it even harder. Be kind and compassionate.

42. michelle says:

its not the point about complaining its about people really being in need yeah we made it last year with the blessing of god and being strong people in this world times just keeping getting tougher some people just need more help than others don’t forget about all the taxes that keep rising

43. Laurel Havens says:

I don’t know why so many people that have a negative attitude towards us that are trulu disabled. I was born with A rare form of epilepsy and Scoliosis. I also have other Osteo related problems. I worked disabled from age 15 to as long as I could, about 25 years, while going to school and trade school. I can’t help it I can’t live on what I have. Your necessities like laundry are a luxury for me. I NEDD the Stimulus check.

44. Kathleen Gargiulo says:

Stimulus Check for 2010:

Would certainly help since we did not even get a small increase in our retirement checks this year. (from what I hear, 2011 also is not scheduled to offer us an increase. I don’t know where you all shop, but I can tell you, my expenses have not stayed the same! The stimulus check is just a token, but most welcomed by a few of us.

45. David Muro says:

I’M from California where the governor (Scharzenegger) took $62.00 out of the state part of our checks. So I really need that 2010 Stimulus Check.

46. Diane says:

STFU ADAM HICKS! Cause they are asking for the stimulus does not make them lazy! They are entitled to this money so they can say as they please!

47. shadow says:

Congress has seem to fogot who voted for them it says we the people not them the only people ,An before the stimulus people could depend on raises on january 1st of every yr we get a new president with new rules how is he exspecting these people to survive if he does not reinstate the once a yr increase some people have nothing close to the end of each month for food because congress has forgotten about them totally. our country has some how forgot about what this country is made up by , all the people poor an rich not just the rich, im ashamed some times to say im an american when i see people i know pinching pennies to make it thru the month this is sad, dont knock these poor people down because one day you may end up being on the other end of the stick an you will see how it feels to not eat at the ends of the month i cant believe our country allows it people to starve

48. Vinny Setala says:

Hey, Adam Hicks! I have worked in the construction field all my life, with Hepatitis-C, and went on chemotherapy that has left me with so much damage I can’t work! And most of the posters above you were elderly folks who worked all their lives but now they can’t make it on what they are getting back, nor CAN they work! Where do you get off calling them “lazy?” Walk a mile in their shoes before flappin’ yer yap!

49. Timothy Forrester says:

I was told that somtime in May or the first week of June we would recieve a stimulus check. is that true.those of us on social security disability need the money,cause of no raise for 2 yrs.